Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Sunday, July 13, 2008

My most loyal customer.

Introducing Mr Wilson Long,a swimming instructor,my most loyal customer so far.This guy has a unique surname which makes people remember him easily.Mr Looong started to use my portrait sketching service since day one when I started my business in Far East Plaza since 1998.Come December,it has been almost a decade,a looong time already.He does an average of 5 pencil portraits per year.A total of around 50 portraits to date. The interesting part is that all those portraits were meant as gifts for his family,relatives & friends but he has never done any for himself.The reason why he sticks to me till now is b'cos in the past he had tried almost all the portrait artists available in Singapore but couldn't find any whom he think was good enough to draw up to his high expectation.
He is very demanding & would not accept anything less than a 90% resemblance level.Whenever he makes an order,I would feel pressurised to ensure that he will give me a smile upon collection.Perhaps I should give him the most loyal customer award for his looong support...(laugh)

No comments: