Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Friday, July 11, 2008

Individual sketch of an angel.

A3 size of a sketch of an angelic character.
Medium used: Pencil/graphite on white paper.
Client's purpose: For tattooing use.


As Far East Plaza has quite a number of tattoo shops,their clients are usually recommended to me for sketches that involved human faces.I've done many of such requests but never have I done any to be tattooed on my own body.I'm sure that will never happen simply b'cos it's not my cup of tea.!-)
The client actually provided me with a reference picture of the angelic body as well as a photo of the girl to be superimposed.I believed she might be his wife otherwise how to erase if the relationship doesn't work, right?.
As the space available for me to draw the face was rather small,it was extremely difficult to capture the resemblance of the girl.However,I've got no idea whether it looks like her.I just tried my best but he didn't complain about the resemblance upon collection of the artwork.I guess I've got it right.

No comments: