Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Monday, June 16, 2008

Speed caricature service for children birthday party.

Date of event: 14 June 2008 Sat.
Venue: Equatorial Apartments,Meyer Road, Singapore.
Duration: 1 hour (11.00am to 12pm).
Drawing speed: Average 2.5 minutes per head.

The client requested me to do a speedy work as there were more than 20 kids attending the party although some of them might not want to be drawn.This was really a challenge for me as my normal speed all the while was around 5 minutes that can hit around 80 to 90 percent of the resemblance level.Anyway,I decided to give it a try with the arrangement & managed to complete each caricature in less than 3 minutes.Some of them were even completed less than 2 minutes.This was a great personal achievement as most of the event organisers in Singapore demand for speedy service for D & D events.In the beginning of the show,I was a bit worried about the resemblance level that might be affected by the speed at which I was going.To my surprise,the result was quite satisfactory as I hit around 60 t0 70 per cent resemblance level for most of the kids.Not bad at all.I believe by practising more, I can probably do a better job in the near future.

The venue hall was just beside this swimming pool.

The venue signage that greeted me.

The decoration on the wall.

The atmosphere in the venue hall.

The caricature session begins...


I was working on one of the kids.


Hey! Take a closer look at the back of my polo-tee.It's a caricature of myself.





















Enjoy my video.


The kids enjoying themselves after the caricature session.


Job done & it's time to rush back to my shop.Bye...

No comments: