Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Thursday, June 26, 2008

Live caricature event for bYIS's 10th. anniversary.

Date of event: 25 June 2008 Wed.
Venue: Hilton Hotel Singapore.
Duration: 1 hour (6.30pm to 7.30pm).
Average drawing speed: 2.5 minutes per head.

The venue of this event was held on the 24th storey at the poolside.It was a walking distance from my shop in Far Fast Plaza so I just walk over.The lighting was very poor till I had difficulty in capturing the features of the subjects.I was quite frustrated as my performance was affected.It really strained my eyes but what to do.The arrangement was made by the hotel management.Frankly,I hate to draw in this type of lighting condition.Luckily,nobody had complained about the quality of my work.The event organiser was happy too.

The hotel's main entrance.


The signage that greeted me when I reached the 24th. floor.


The reception.


Preparation.


Getting ready to receive guests.


The arrival of some early birds.


Showtime begins...























The poor lighting condition capture in this video clip.Can you see anything?


The crystal tatoo artist Zinmar who was seated beside me.


Both of us busy working on the guests.


Nice view of the swimming pool over looking CK Tang.


Evening view of the pool after the session.


Picture taken with Zinmar at the hotel lobby after the service.




















Credit to my girlfriend Pricilia for assisting me this evening.


Heading back to my shop to continue with my unfinished work.


Bye bye Hilton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ai ya bro, you won liao! I got not girlfriend at all ;(