Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Monday, June 30, 2008

Pictures taken at Beach Road.

My photographic interest has taken me further.After sending my mother to catch a bus back to Malaysia recently,I looked around the area & drew out my Sony camera to snap a few shots of the lunch time activities before collecting my car from the Golden Mile Tower carpark.

A shot of Golden Mile Complex.According to my memory,the building is still the same as it was 20 years ago.No major upgrading work has been done.


A moving DHL van's motion being freezed using a high shutter speed.The depth of field is visible too.


Under the shade of trees,people walking to have their lunch.


Security talk. The guard on the left was looking at me & he might be wondering what purpose of my snapping at them.Luckily they didn't seize my camera thinking that I might be a terrorist planning to blow up the place...(laugh)


The classic Golden Mile Tower's architectural design from the 80s era.


Finally,a bird's eye view of people enjoying their food.I like this shot 'cos there isn't any hard & dark shadow on the floor especially under the tables.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro, don eat the 'zhap chop fan' mixed rice at this portion (in your photo), because I ate once yet I founs a small crocoagh in my rice! Want to eat mixed rice, no prob at other stalls in this building but not this stall.