Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Monday, June 9, 2008

Individual portrait done from photograph.

A3 size portrait of an European lady.
Medium used: Charcoal on white paper.
Client's purpose: Birthday gift.


The photo sent via email.

The registered mail slip.


This is my first overseas portrait order ever since I created this blog less than 3 months ago.The client Karen sent me an email on 3rd June 2008 requesting a portrait to be done for the subject's 70th birthday.Karen lives in UK & wanted the portrait to be sent to Belgium asap so that it would reach there around 18th June 2008.As my current waiting time for such portrait is approximately 2 weeks,I suggested to her to engage the express service in order not to delay the delivery service via registered mail.After finalising the details as well as the total cost,she paid in full thru PayPal although my policy is to collect at least half the amount.I felt honoured to be trusted by a total stranger living so far away although many of my local clients do that.Upon receiving the payment on 5th June 2008,I started working on it.Immediately after the completion, I headed straight to the nearest post office with the portrait being rolled up & put into a postage tube.By the time I wrote this post,I believe the portrait is on it's flight to Belgium.

No comments: