Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On-site caricature drawing service for IBM.

Event: FY2010 IBM Business Partner Appreciation Evening.
Date of event: 24 Nov 2010 (Friday).
Venue: Arena at Clarke Quay Singapore.
Duration: 6.00pm to 8.00pm (2 hours).
Average drawing speed: 3 minutes per head.

My tattoo artist friends Ivan & Lee Lee got me to do this event that required roving service. I activated the speedy mode of an average of 3 minutes per head drawn so that I didn't have to stay too long at a spot to avoid tiredness on my legs. At times I had to squat down to draw those guests who were sitting on sofas. Compared to my usual events which I sit & draw, it was quite tiring. Also, the standard of my drawing was not as high as my usual events simply because of the roving nature as well as the speed at which I drew. Honestly, I do not like to do roving service as it would more or less affect the quality of my work. Apart from that, my tools keep dropping onto the floor & I may have to do extra work to pick them up. What an irritation...
After the 2 hour session, I stayed back to watch the stage show which was quite interesting especially when the emcee fooling around with the guests.

Upon arrival at the entrance of the venue.


The stage signage showing the theme of the event 'Cabaret'.


The beautiful interior of the Arena Bar.


Selected are 6 of my caricatures for your viewing.























































































































Here you are, the roving caricaturist at work...


One of the stage performances.


Ivan in action.


My job done but the guests were happily enjoying themselves.


Portrait & caricature artist in Singapore.

No comments: