Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Friday, May 30, 2008

Pictures shot using my Sony Camera.

I bought my 6 Mega Pixel Sony camera DSC-W30 about 2 years ago to use it for my work. Only till recently I started to realise the quality it produces.On the way to the gym at Paragon Orchard,I saw Yafriro's event being held at the atrium of Paragon Shopping Mall.As an artistic person,I found the atmosphere was so fantastic that I immediately drew out my camera from my pouch & started snapping at the models.Just take a look at the sharpness,colour,details of these photos.They might even be used for advert,he..he...
For your info,I'm not a professional photographer,just somebody who likes to snap at anything I think is nice.I'm beginning to show interest in photography & who knows,one day I'll become a pro.It really motivates me to snap more in future.




Showtime...

No comments: