Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Friday, December 26, 2008

Photography- Singapore Skyline.

I've always admire the beautiful skyline of Singapore since I came here 20 years ago. Everytime time when I drive along the ECP, I just couldn't take my eyes off the skyline, especially at night. My first impression was it looked like New York City. As my photography skill progresses, I've taken the chance of capturing it myself for memory sake. My pictures were shot using my Sony DSLR Alpha 700 camera at different day & time in order to add into my collection. If you would like to see more of my photographs, feel free to visit my Flickr Photostream by clicking the pink title above.

This is my most popular photo in Flickr. Everybody likes the dramatic clouds in the sky.


An evening shot with blue sky.


This shot was taken on the night of National Day. The buildings were lighted up for the occasion.


The skyline as seen from The Espanade as you can see the durian shell on the right.


This one was taken from Marina Barrage. Note the Flyer, it's so huge that some buildings could be put into it.


This view was taken from the roof top of Esplanade.


While still at the roof top,I took the opportunity to shoot the Marina Bay buildings as well.


A vertical shot that overlooked the Merlion which was in the foreground. I like the warm multi colour of this shot.





















Note: Permission is required if you intend to use my photos for any purpose. Legal action will be taken for copyright infringement.

1 comment:

Org33 小幽灵 said...

Wow ! Were these photos you took youself ? Cause it's wonderful !