Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On-site caricature drawing service.

Event: Ministry of Finance Dinner & Dance.
Date of event: 12 Dec 2008 Friday.
Venue: Movida, St. James Power Station, Singapore.
Duration: 1 hour (6.00pm to 7.00pm).
Average drawing speed: 3 minutes per head.
Theme: Alice's D&D Party.


I was engaged to do this event without knowing that it's for the Ministry of Finance. I was not told before hand but when I saw the signage inside the hall, I was quite surprised. The highlight of the event was probably the arrival of the Finance Minister Mr Tharman.There was no reporter or bodyguard in sight so I got a chance to get quite close & snapped some pictures of him. During the event, I supposed I was the only entertainer besides the emcee as I didn't see any other. Maybe, it's due to budget constraints...:p

St. James Power Station's building.


The main entrance of Movida.


The event signage.


The session begins...































Here I am, wearing my red beret & standing while drawing at the reception counter.


The arrival of Mr Tharman,the Finance Minister.


A close-up view of Mr Tharman, quite handsome, right?




















Mission accomplished, Bye...

No comments: