Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photographs of Esplanade-Part 1.

This set of photographs were taken in mid July at 10pm using my Sony semi-pro DSC-H7 camera.That was before I bought my DSLR camera. As this was not shot using a DSLR camera, the quality of the images was surprisingly very good. The sharpness impressed me the most.I've seen many images of this icon on postcards,magazines,etc & that had inspired me to try shooting it myself. Satisfaction guaranteed :))

The overall view of the building.


A shot from a distance. The weather wasn't good, that's why the sky colour was greyish.


Close-up of the dome shaped roof.


The overall view.


Getting closer.


A vertical shot.




















Camera used: Sony DSC-H7.

No comments: