Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Monday, September 8, 2008

Photo taking session at Sentosa Island,Singapore-Part 1.

These pictures were taken using my first DSLR camera(Sony Alfa 350) which I bought it in mid July 2008.After playing with it for 2 weeks,I sold it to my buddy of 20 years,Ben Tan,an Interior Designer before upgrading to a more powerful Alfa 700.Finally I got the taste of using a professional camera which I enjoy very much.
This Sentosa trip was a pre-planned session on a Sunday in mid July.Together with me was Henry,a photography enthusiast who shared with me many tips on the know-how of photo taking.We reached there at late afternoon & finished in the evening before heading for our dinner.Ever since we have developed a common interest,Sunday has become our enjoyable photography outing.

These ships were the first subject I captured while sitting on the deck by the beach.


Activities at the beach.

The cotton wool shaped cloud looked interesting at sunset.


Another evening cloud with some coconut tree leaves dangling down from the top corner.


A pillar mounted lamp that had just been switched on.


Some coconut trees taken from below.

No comments: