Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shooting of Channel-8 Chinese drama series

In 2007, MediaCorp Singapore hired me for an hour to shoot a Chinese drama series about CID. They shot only my hand drawing a murder suspect. The character of the CID was played by actor Terence Cao. My job was to sketch that suspect on the spot. Of course Terence's face was shown on TV, not mine.It's a good experience being able to watch the making of a TV drama.The above videos were recorded using my Sony 6 mega pixel camera after my service was rendered. Too bad I couldn't shoot any of myself doing the sketching as I didn't have anybody to assist me then, sayang lah...
This is the murder suspect whom I sketched.It was an easy job as I didn't have to draw his eyes.
This is the main actor,Chen Hanwei.

This is Terence Cao (left) whom I lend my hand to. In turn, he lent me the watch he was wearing so that it look like his.

No comments: