Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Saturday, March 22, 2008

About Portrait

I've been drawing portrait since I was 10 years old. With more than 3 decades of experience,I believe my portrait art has reached a standard that is high enough to be one of Singapore's best.The resemblance level I guaranteed my customers is at least 80% although sometimes I can achieve more than that.As always, I will try my best to get as high as possible in the resemblance element.Please don't expect 100%.
I can use numerous medium namely 1. Pencil,2. Charcoal,3. Water-color,4. Soft-pastel,5. Acrylic paint on canvas & 6. Oil paint on canvas.
Apart from drawing portrait & caricature, I can also paint scenery as well as illustration.All these art pieces are painstakingly hand drawn. Usually I draw or paint from photograph given by my customers.To date, as a professional artist since 1998, I've drawn at least 4000 masterpieces at my studio in Far East Plaza, not to mention thousands of 'live' models on the streets of Orchard Road & various art fair islandwide.
I'm very happy to have this opportunity to show you guys what I've got to offer.
I hope you will enjoy viewing my masterpieces & continue to pay me a visit whenever you are free as I will constantly post my recent works on this blog. .






































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your works! They are as good as the professional artist. I wonder how many artists are as good as you? I wish I am half as good as you,man!
All the best!!!!!
Daniel Poh, Tampinese