Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sony Road Show Mid-point Orchard.

Event: Sony Road Show.
Date of event: 17&24 Nov, 1&8 Dec  2012 (Saturday).
Venue: Courts @ Mid-point, Orchard Road, Singapore.
Duration: 3.00pm to 6.00pm (3 hours per day).
Average drawing speed: 8 minutes per head.

I was engaged to do a Sony Road Show for 4 Saturdays in a row with my caricaturist friend Jit & 2 others. All of us were stationed in 4 different Courts venues at the same time around Singapore. Mine was at Mid-point Orchard. This road shows required us to draw caricature using Sony's new tablet VAIO Duo 11 & printed out using a printer before given away to the public. As I was not familiar with digital drawing, it took me quite awhile  to get use to it. I struggled on the first day but gradually improved along the way. I had manage to put some shading on the drawings during the last day but it took me quite some time to finish one piece. There was a screen behind me that showed the progress of the drawing live, similar to the Samsung Road Show which I did using the the Galaxy Note Studio before that. It was a good experience but I still prefer to draw caricature manually though.


Arriving at the venue at Mid Point Orchard.















The First Day-me drawing an Indian boy.















A member of the public who sat down for me to draw.
















The Second Day- Me drawing a boy.















These are some of my caricatures done on the 2nd day.
















































The Third Day- Me drawing a lady.
















These are some of my caricatures done on the 3rd day.
 
 
















These are some done with shading on the 4th & last day.


 

BOOKING AVAILABLE
On-site 'live' caricature service for company function, event, party & etc available (by booking only).
I charge a fee of S$200.00 for the 1st. hour & S$150.00 for subsequent hours. This price quoted is for one caricaturist & meant for service within Singapore only.

As my speed is around 6 minutes person drawn, approximately 10 heads can be done in an hour.


Portrait & caricature artist in Singapore.

No comments: