Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Sunday, December 25, 2011

On-site caricature drawing service.

Event: HSBC Private Bank Annual Dinner 2011 .
Date of event: 4 Nov 2011 (Friday).
Theme: Pop Star- The World Is Your Stage.
Venue: A Hotel in Sentosa Island, Singapore.
Duration: 7.00pm to 11.15pm (4 hours & 15 mins).
Average drawing speed: 5 minutes per head.

I was originally engaged by my friend Ivan for 2 hours but the service was being extended to another 2 hours & 15 minutes due to overwhelming response. The event required 2 artists & Ivan himself was the other artist who partnered me. It was a surprise to me as I didn't know that he could draw caricature too. What a multi talented person he is.
In this pop-star themed event, we were required to draw the guests faces on the client's paper with pre-drawn celebrities bodies which were prepared by Ivan.
The event emcee was a local celebrity by the name of Moe Alkaff whose TV programme 'Got Cha' was very popular in the 80s. Although I was busy during the session, I could feel that the guests were having lots of fun inside the ballroom.

The hotel where the event was being held but I can't remember the name.


Here are 10 of my caricatures for your viewing...





























Ivan(left) & I were entertaining the guests.


Moe Alkaff in action.


Portrait & caricature artist in Singapore.

No comments: