Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photography-Taken from The Pinnacles@Duxton at 50th storey.

My photographic skill has progressed this far ever since I took up photography 2 years ago. In this post, I'm showcasing some shots taken recently from the tallest HDB flat in Singapore, The Pinnacles@Duxton, during a photoshoot outing with my friends williamcho & Ragstatic(Flickr names) both of whom are highly skilled shooters.
My photos are mostly taken in the night as low-light photography is my interest simply because it's more challenging compared to day-light shots. The most challenging part is to get the correct exposures so that the image would not be over or under exposed. You need to have a good knowledge in techniques in order to produce works that can be considered good enough for publishing purpose. My night photographs have attracted many big players from around the world in Flickr to constantly view & add them to their favorite folders.
I wish that my skill would improve & progress further to become one of the best low-light photographers in Singapore ;).

If you would like to see my most recent photographs, feel free to visit my Flickr Photostream by clicking the pink title above.

Double click this image to see the full view.
Tallest HDB flat in Singapore #1.

Double click this image to see the full view.
Tallest HDB flat in Singapore #2.

Double click this image to see the full view.
Aerial view of Outram Park.

Double click this image to see the full view.
Lava flowing into Chinatown Singapore.

Note: Permission is required if you intend to use my photos for any purpose. Legal action will be taken for copyright infringement.

No comments: