Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Photography- Fashion Show.

As my photography skill progresses further, I made quite a few friends from Yahoo's Flickr who invited me to join them for a shooting of a fahion show at Marina Square recently. The event was called 'Fashion Revolution'. This was a new experience for me as I've not tried this before. However, I used my instinct of a portrait artist & managed to snap some for the fun of it. Surprisingly, some of my Flickr friends said that my shots were outstanding. Perhaps my profession as an artist helps alot in getting the right angle & the right timing of clicking the button of my camera. What I've realised from this experience is that, for this type of photography, you only got 3 seconds or less to decide on your shots. Opportunity will be lost if too much time being spent on it.
Well,it was quite fun to have a feel of a fashion photographer who takes pictures of beautiful models :))
If you would like to see more of my photographs, feel free to visit my Flickr Photostream by clicking the pink title above.

Double click this pic to see the full view.
Fashion Revolution @ Marina Square.

Double click this pic to see the full view.
Fashion Revolution @ Marina Square.

Marlboro Girl.

Fashion Revolution @ Marina Square, Singapore.

Fashion Revolution @ Marina Square.

Fashion Revolution @ Marina Square, Singapore.

Fashion Revolution @ Marina Square, Singapore.

Note: Permission is required if you intend to use my photos for any purpose. Legal action will be taken for copyright infringement.

No comments: