Since 1998

Since 1998
Singapore

Welcome to Singapore Portrait & Caricature artist Reggie Wan's Blog

Portrait Studio Singapore is where you can do a portrait or caricature from your photos as a gift for your loved ones,friends,colleagues & business associates for all occassions such as birthday,wedding,farewell,house warming & etc.There is a variety of mediums used for your choice.

Bookings for on-site caricature service for corporate events,wedding,d & d, etc are also available.Feel free to visit our website http://www.iportraitstudio.com for more samples as well as rates.

For enquiry,please send your email to reggiewan@yahoo.com.



Saturday, January 17, 2009

On-site speedy caricature drawing service.

Event: Samwoh Annual Dinner & Dance.
Date of event: 10 Jan 2009 Saturday.
Venue: Orchid Country Club, Singapore.
Duration: 1 hour (6.30pm to 7.30pm).
Average drawing speed: 3 minutes per head.

The venue of this event was quite far from the city. It was somewhere in Yishun,a place with which I was not so familiar & had to depend on my street directory in order to get there. The ballroom was quite easy to find as it was located at the 2nd Level of the main entrance where the grand staircase was.
As the economic downturn deepens, it's rare to see such a grand event nowadays.For the past few months, most of my events were of a smaller scale.
Although there were 2 gaming counters next to me, I was the only entertainer for this pre dinner session.
The crowd was big enough for me to activate the speedy mode of 3 minutes per head so that I could capture more guests who were also the employees of the company, I guess.


The club's main building.


The grand staircase that led to the ballroom.


The event signage was so big that I couldn't miss it.


My session begins...




























Me working on one of the guests.


A game of throwing a ping pong ball onto the egg crates.


Another game counter to entertain the guests.


After my session was over, I went into the ballroom to take this picture of the atmosphere.


The event emcee was addressing the seated guests.


Mission accomplised, it's time to go home, bye :)


Credit to my girlfriend, Pricilia, for assisting me this evening.

No comments: